Friday, November 13, 2009

Chenese knot necklace

Chinese knot wire pearls necklace vintage

I really need to forget about beads and wire..I REALLY DO!!!! My report is waiting for me and I have exams soon. But I can help it:(( My inspiration is stronger than I am. Here is a new necklace that I made yesterday. The chinese knot technique was inspired by works of this talented person.

Materials used for the necklace are 14- and 24-gauge cooper wire, seed beads and freshwater pearls.

Chinese knot wire pearls necklace vintage

2 comments:

audreyscountrycrafts said...

WOW! That is amazing! But you should probably do that report :)
The beads and wire will still be there tomorrow.

admin said...

Thank you Audrey!! Yes you are right of course, I will start working on report right after replying to your message;)