Friday, February 19, 2010

I am back!

It's been a while since my last post. Unfortunately there are too many things to do so I have no time left for jewelry making. But thankfully all exams are left behind and new ones are waiting for me :(( Hopefully those long hours I spend at school will make my life better and happier at the end. I enjoy studying and learning new things but at the same time I can not wait to start doing something big and important. Life is too short to spend that much time and effort on fake school projects. I've started looking for a job and I do hope I'll be lucky to find a good one...

Yesterday I was checking my old files and look what I've found. My self-portrait!!! I painted it several years ago but feels like it was just yesterday...

painting self portrait white green blue turquoise

2 comments:

Marcie Abney Carroll said...

Beautiful self portrait and I love your wire wrapping! I am so jealous! It's something that I've always wanted to try, but never seem to be able to get it just right! Congrats!

admin said...

Thank you so much! I saw your blog and i think it is me who has to be jealous!! I have always wanted to try beading with sead beads. Hopefully some day.. Now I do not have time for anything. Schoolwork and job search give me no chance to spend a day or two playing with beads and wire ;)